We expect children to complete the following home learning to help develop key skills needed to meet the expected standard in core subjects:
- Reading your home reading book and/or library book at least 3 times a week.
- Practising weekly spellings.
- Practising times tables at least 3 times a week (KS2)
- Practising counting forwards and backwards, number bonds and simple addition and subtraction (KS1)
As a school, we subscibe to the following learning platforms and your child should have a username and password:
- Spelling Shed
- Numbots (KS1)
- Times Tables Rock Stars (KS2)
- Clickview (user details coming soon!)
You may also find the following links useful to support learning at home:
Hit the Button- a 60 second game to help practise times tables, number bonds and other important maths facts to boost mathematical fluency.
Place Value Basketball- Great to help support early place value work and understanding of the value of hundreds, tens and ones.
Spelling Play- A website full of interactive games and explanations to support spelling and grammar rules.
A fun quiz game based on different elements of spelling, punctuation and grammar. Children need to answer questions correctly in order to progress to the next level